She is an illustrator living in Setagaya, Tokyo. In her delicate style using coloured pencils, she tries to express the deliciousness of food and the presence of objects in a careful and simple way. Awarded One Show 2018 Gold Pencil; solo exhibition ‘Hyakumi Raisan’ at HB Gallery in 2021; MJ Illustrations 12th term OG, member of Illustrators Tsushin. She will continue to learn and try different forms of expression.
Her main style is realistic, using watercolor pencils. She expresses the presence of objects in a simple way.
She also enjoys a variety of other styles.
– PC : iMac
– App : Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, illustrator (GIF, JPEG, AI, PSD, EPS)
– Scan size : Max A4(210mmx297mm) 6400dpi
– Scan equipment : EPSON GT-X830, EPSON EP-805AW
– Musashino Art University Department of Industrial Design Crafts pottery (Dropped out).
– Graduated from short Digital Hollywood Web design school.
– Twelfth generation student of MJ Illustrations and graduated in April 2015.
– Member of illustrators.jp (2018.5~)
Asahi Bunko, ADAC, Amifa, H’or Cafe (D: Masamoto Hanahara), Ie no Hikari Kyokai, umari, Exknowledge, enudesign, SB Creative, Saruto (ENJIN TOKYO), Canon Creative Park (D: Uplift), Gijutsu Hyoronsha, Shiseido Parlor, Spart, Daimaru Matsuzakaya (D: Neutral), danish Bar (D: Stand) Gijutsu Hyoronsha, Shiseido Parlor, Spart, Daimaru Matsuzakaya (D:Neutral), danish Bar (D:Stand), DHC, TSURUTO, Tokyu (D:Ryosuke Takano), PIE International, Hanamaruki (D:Edison), JR Nagoya Takashimaya (D: (D: vision track), Fudemame, President, Fureberkan, Bungeishunju, Makino Publishing, Makoto Real Estate, Mitsumura Book Publishing, Media Bank Brain, Ethics Institute of Japan, Yamashin Shokusan, Inc.
Exhibition & Event
|2018.5||Gold Pencil in NY One Show award 2018 (Design Craft Illustration|
|2015.5||13th TIS Competition passed the first screening|