She lives in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo and is a mother of 6. After working as a ceramic artist, DTP designer, web designer, and web director, she is currently working as an illustrator (sole proprietor). Her favorite drawing medium is colored pencils, and she is especially good at “drawing the deliciousness of food. Awarded One Show 2018 Gold Pencil. 2021 solo exhibition “Hyakumi Raisan” at HB Gallery. Both analog and digital are available.
Please feel free to contact her.
Her main style is realistic, using watercolor pencils. She expresses the presence of objects in a simple way.
She also enjoys a variety of other styles.
– PC : iMac
– App : Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, illustrator (GIF, JPEG, AI, PSD, EPS)
– Scan size : Max A4(210mmx297mm) 6400dpi
– Scan equipment : EPSON GT-X830, EPSON EP-805AW
– Musashino Art University Department of Industrial Design Crafts pottery (Dropped out).
– Graduated from short Digital Hollywood Web design school.
– Twelfth generation student of MJ Illustrations and graduated in April 2015.
– Member of illustrators.jp (2018.5~)
Asahi Bunko, ADAC, Amifa, H’or Cafe (D: Masamoto Hanahara), Ie no Hikari Kyokai, umari, Exknowledge, enudesign, SB Creative, Saruto (ENJIN TOKYO), Canon Creative Park (D: Uplift), Gijutsu Hyoronsha, Shiseido Parlor, Spart, Daimaru Matsuzakaya (D: Neutral), danish Bar (D: Stand) Gijutsu Hyoronsha, Shiseido Parlor, Spart, Daimaru Matsuzakaya (D:Neutral), danish Bar (D:Stand), DHC, TSURUTO, Tokyu (D:Ryosuke Takano), PIE International, Hanamaruki (D:Edison), JR Nagoya Takashimaya (D: (D: vision track), Fudemame, President, Fureberkan, Bungeishunju, Makino Publishing, Makoto Real Estate, Mitsumura Book Publishing, Media Bank Brain, Ethics Institute of Japan, Yamashin Shokusan, Inc.
Exhibition & Event
|2018.5||Gold Pencil in NY One Show award 2018 (Design Craft Illustration|
|2015.5||13th TIS Competition passed the first screening|